The re-purposing of the historic Giddings School buildings into a 60,000 square foot health club was an amazing collaboration between city officials, community leaders, designers, investors and many others. The renovation of this huge building included replacing over 180 wooden windows with identical new windows, restoration of large sections of metal cornice and roofing, all new mechanical systems, elevator, fire alarm, electric service and more. Every effort was made to save the exterior elements of the building and to restore the missing or damaged elements to their original condition. The older section of the building dateing back to the late 1890's was transformed into squash courts, locker rooms, showers, saunas, whirlpools and service areas. The larger, newer section of the building dating to the 1930's now contains class rooms, training areas, day-care room, basket ball courts, cafe, climbing wall, cardio areas, lounge space and administrative offices.